Why Beware Of Greedy Leaders?
Beware Of All Those Greedy Leaders Out There In FAP!
This is a warning to all you guys who have a leader above you who you think is your friend.
When in actual fact they just want to make money off you or abandon you if shit hits the fan.
So much so, in the end, you will only end up doing what I did and block their ass!
Well once upon a time, when I first got signed up I genuinely thought the up line or my sponsor would honestly help me.
How wrong was I to believe they planned to help me
When I needed this guys help, after making loads of money off my back and my efforts, he just left me in the dust and come at me with the pathetic unhelpful and obtuse attitude of DO IT YOURSELF.
5 ways how to spot a greedy leader and how to deal with them
- Perhaps, they get you to sign up to Future Ad Pro then do their utmost to add your name to their email list without permission.
- If they message you and start spamming links to you for every stupid program on the planet without a care in the world.
- Maybe they might add you into their stupid Facebook group and start adding you to all sorts of other groups on Facebook without your prior permission.
- Sometimes this has happened to me, they get all funny when you start asking them for help and advice in your same business and are not prepared to give you anything to he,p you progress any further.
- What if they turn into a scammer and they try to get you to agree with their every silly decision they make.
Just remove the idiots from your Facebook and your life. Clearly, they are simply just greedy as fork and they only care about their own bottom line and need kicking into dust big time.
People like this are not worthy of your time, and even myself have had these clowns in my life which I have soon got rid of as soon as I found out all about them and how they operate.
All leaders and sponsors should CARE and HELP you flourish
That’s obvious to me, but for someone like yourself who may be new to the game, please remember this before you do think about signing up under these greedy bozos.
Most leaders online who claim to be leaders are simply FAKE, so if I were you I would do some due diligence or these things could happen to you.
This is what could happen to you if you find the WRONG leader
- Maybe you could lose more money to them and their nefarious scams that might go tits up thanks to their greed.
- Possibly could lose your online buddies for being associated with such bad leaders who try to ruin the online world.
- You could end up in jail! They could land you with a jail sentence by simply being part of their circle.
Try to stay clear away from bad leaders as they will bring you down or bring more drama to your life than it’s worth. There are on the other hand great leaders out there who can change your life.
But this is just a warning to all you newbies who are thinking of joining up to any online money making platform such as this one, the morale of the story is to LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
Then of course, without much delay, you can (if you wish) sign up with me and my team coz I always look after one another. That’s one promise I make to all my team.