Not Another Great Web Scanner Have You Found Daz?
Yes guys, I love a good web scanner, so i was looking for this tool that i had played around with for a client many years ago that bore the similar features as Kali Linux and by total fluke and by accident i stumbled upon this great find.
Tell Us More About This Great Web Scanner Which Makes It EASY For Noobs
So after checking the site, which looks Russian by the way it was just set up and that’s no diss to Russian web designers but i could just tell it was Russian built. I have seen so many of them, it just smelt Russian.
So what’s the name of this great web scanner that is perfect for every novice hacker out there which don’t require any downloading of anything and which contains a few great tools that could prove to be useful?
This Web Scanner Is AWESOME As It Has The Power Of Kali Linux But Without The Drama
What tools does it have on this particular website? Are they awesome? And would you recommend them to everyone?
Yes i would. For a number of reason but simply due to the fact that how easy it is just to log on, and start your hacks straight away.
As for what’s the actual tools that make me smile to be able to share with you then you best sit down before you fall down before i tell you.
So check this list out guys and it’s now all yours
IP Ranges Composing
Find out information about yourself
- Find out the location and Internet service provider by IP
- Find out the location and Internet service provider by IPv6
- IP or Websites Information Gathering
- Identify CMS of Websites
- WebApp Information Gatherer
- Generate and test domain typos and variations
- Web-sites on a single IP
- IP address of a web-site
- IP address history of web sites
- List ALL DNS records
- HTTP response headers
- Trace URL’s jumps across the rel links to obtain the last URL
- Checking the existence of a given mail
- Check the existence of a profile
- Search for profiles by full names
- Checking the existence of domains
Information exfiltration from cache and web archives
Bypassing the prohibition of displaying source HTML code, bypassing social content lockers
Advanced search engines usage
Anti CloudFlare technics
- Whether a site behind CloudFlare
- Utilize misconfigured DNS and old database records to find hidden IP’s behind the CloudFlare network
- Disclosure of real IP of sites are behind Cloudflare, Incapsula, SUCURI and other WAF
Images and Metadata
Information about phone numbers
Web Application Vulnerability Scanners
- Black box WordPress vulnerability scanner online
- Detecting SQL injection flaws online
- Drupal and SilverStripe Vulnerability Scanner
Web Server Vulnerability Scanners
- Web server scanner (Nikto)
- Open ports and running services scanner (nmap) online
- GUI Nmap online scanner with options
- Testing TLS/SSL encryption
- Security scanner for HTTP response headers
Subdomains and hidden files
Getting Information on MAC Addresses
Web server analysis
Analysis of executable files
Now isn’t that a great find guys? all the best tools for any would-be beginner hacker and i am happy to share it with you.
(DISCLAIMER: All the info i share with you is all in the public domain and can be used freely on the web and it’s not ILLEGAL to use it on any website if you have the owners permission)
Would I Recommend This Web Scanner To Everyone?
Yes i would but i know not everyone would want it of course as these tools are already in most hackers toolboxes.
HAPPY HACKING GUYS 🙂